Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue June 24, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Partly sunny and more humid today. A scattered shower or thunderstorm possible. Highs in the lower to mid 80's.
Mostly cloudy tonight with the risk of a shower or thunderstorm. Lows in the mid 60's.
Partly sunny and humid tomorrow. Scattered showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 80's.