Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Wed June 25, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy, warn and humid today with scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially north of I-90. Showers and storms will become more numerous toward evening. Highs in the lower 80's.
Showers or thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60's.
Morning clouds and showers, then becoming partly sunny from northwest to southeast tomorrow. Highs near 80.