Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Mon June 30, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Hazy sun, warm with increasing humidity today. A scattered shower or thunderstorm possible. Highs in the mid to upper 80's.
Partly cloudy, warm and muggy tonght. Lows in the upper 60's.
Hazy sun, warm and humid tomorrow. A scattered shower or thunderstorm possible. Highs in the lower 90's.