Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Mon June 30, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Hazy sun, warm with increasing humidity today. A scattered shower or thunderstorm possible. Highs in the mid to upper 80's.
Partly cloudy, warm and muggy tonght. Lows in the upper 60's.
Hazy sun, warm and humid tomorrow. A scattered shower or thunderstorm possible. Highs in the lower 90's.