Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed July 2, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Hazy sun, hot and humid today. Showers and thunderstorms likely, especially in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80's.
Mostly cloudy, warm and muggy tonight with a chance of shower and thunderstorms, especially in the evening. Lows near 70.
Mostly cloudy, warm and humid tomorrow with more showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower to mid 80's.