Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue March 4, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Morning Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Morning sunshine, then increasing clouds today. A snow shower north of I-90. Highs in the lower 20's.
Cloudy with a chance of snow showers tonight. Lows near 10.
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers tomorrow. Highs in the mid 20's.