Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Listener Essay - Reflections On A Life Well Lived
Mon August 11, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Morning Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly sunny today. Highs in the mid 80's
Partly cloudy tonight. Lows in the lower 60's.
Some sun early tomorrow, then increasing clouds with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70's.