Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
Mon August 11, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Morning Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly sunny today. Highs in the mid 80's
Partly cloudy tonight. Lows in the lower 60's.
Some sun early tomorrow, then increasing clouds with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm during the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70's.