Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Tue February 25, 2014
Meteorologist Paul Caiano's Storm Forecast
Here's NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Mostly cloudy, windy and cold with scattered snow showers today. Highs in the mid 20's.
Mostly cloudy, with a few snow showers tonight. Lows near 10.
Morning snow showers tomorrow, then increasing sun, windy and cold. Highs in the lower to mid 20's.