Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Thu June 28, 2007
Michael Eck speaks with Crystal Zevon 6-28
Albany, NY – Warren Zevon doesn't always get the popular recognition he deserves. But as a musician, he is regarded by some of his peers, including Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen, as a great American songwriter. Zevon passed away in 2003, but before he died he asked his former wife and confidant Crystal Zevon to transform his diaries into a book that described his life and music. Crystal recently completed the book, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon. She speaks to Michael Eck about writing the book, her relationship with the troubled musician, and his legacy.
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon, by Crystal Zevon.
Published by Ecco.