Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Thu August 2, 2012
Michelle Obama In New Hampshire
LACONIA, N.H.—First Lady Michelle Obama will make a series of New Hampshire campaign stops as she rallies support for the President.
Mrs. Obama plans to attend a fundraiser in Holderness early Thursday afternoon and then make public appearances at Laconia Middle School at 3 p.m. and at the field house at Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester at 5:15 p.m. The First Lady's events in Laconia and Manchester are free and open to the public. Tickets are required due to limited space, and will be available to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
Tickets are available from Obama for America and Organizing for America offices around the state.
Michelle Obama recently launched the "It Takes One" program to rally grassroots support, with the election just over 100 days away.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press