Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue December 23, 2003
Microphones in MA Buses May not be Safer
By Kelly Wilkinson
Springfield, MA – Buses in Springfield, Massachusetts will soon have microphones installed over drivers seats. It's a move that transportation officials say will improve safety. But bus drivers and the American Civil Liberties Union have objected. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.