Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue December 23, 2003
Microphones in MA Buses May not be Safer
By Kelly Wilkinson
Springfield, MA – Buses in Springfield, Massachusetts will soon have microphones installed over drivers seats. It's a move that transportation officials say will improve safety. But bus drivers and the American Civil Liberties Union have objected. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.