Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue December 23, 2003
Microphones in MA Buses May not be Safer
By Kelly Wilkinson
Springfield, MA – Buses in Springfield, Massachusetts will soon have microphones installed over drivers seats. It's a move that transportation officials say will improve safety. But bus drivers and the American Civil Liberties Union have objected. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.