Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue December 23, 2003
Microphones in MA Buses May not be Safer
By Kelly Wilkinson
Springfield, MA – Buses in Springfield, Massachusetts will soon have microphones installed over drivers seats. It's a move that transportation officials say will improve safety. But bus drivers and the American Civil Liberties Union have objected. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.