Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue July 11, 2006
Microsoft Settlement To Benefit Vermont Schools
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The settlement of a court case with Microsoft Corporation will help Vermont schools. Attorney General William Sorrell and Education Commissioner Richard Cate say 135 schools will share in four-point-seven million dollars that can be used for software, hardware and other forms of educational technology. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.