Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue July 11, 2006
Microsoft Settlement To Benefit Vermont Schools
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The settlement of a court case with Microsoft Corporation will help Vermont schools. Attorney General William Sorrell and Education Commissioner Richard Cate say 135 schools will share in four-point-seven million dollars that can be used for software, hardware and other forms of educational technology. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.