Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue April 10, 2012
Midday Magazine – Charles Albanetti, Citizen Action of New York
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is expected to introduce a plan for state campaign finance reform. Supporters of what they refer to as a “fair election system” are holding a press conference this hour outside the Rensselaer County Board of Elections office in Troy.
Charles Albanetti, communications director with Citizen Action of New York, tells WAMC’s Brian Shields the coalition wants a system where candidates are as even as possible when it comes to campaign financing.