Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Tue April 10, 2012
Midday Magazine – Charles Albanetti, Citizen Action of New York
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is expected to introduce a plan for state campaign finance reform. Supporters of what they refer to as a “fair election system” are holding a press conference this hour outside the Rensselaer County Board of Elections office in Troy.
Charles Albanetti, communications director with Citizen Action of New York, tells WAMC’s Brian Shields the coalition wants a system where candidates are as even as possible when it comes to campaign financing.