Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue April 10, 2012
Midday Magazine – Charles Albanetti, Citizen Action of New York
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is expected to introduce a plan for state campaign finance reform. Supporters of what they refer to as a “fair election system” are holding a press conference this hour outside the Rensselaer County Board of Elections office in Troy.
Charles Albanetti, communications director with Citizen Action of New York, tells WAMC’s Brian Shields the coalition wants a system where candidates are as even as possible when it comes to campaign financing.