Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Capital District News
Wed April 25, 2012
Midday Magazine - Kelli Valenti and Dr. Huppertz of Union College
What does the future hold for health care in the United States? Alumni of the Union Graduate College‘s M.B.A. in health care management will gather tomorrow in Schenectady to discuss the many answers to that question.
New and innovative models of health care will be on the table including “health home” and “patient navigation”. WAMC’s Brian Shields spoke with Kelli Valenti, a Union graduate, who works with Ellis Medicine in Schenectady, and Dr. John Huppertz, chair of the M.B.A. in health care management at Union Graduate College.