Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Fri August 4, 2006
Mining Artifacts Donated to Adirondack Museum
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Iron mines and forges once were a integral part of the Adirondack economy. But that industry disappeared from the region long ago. A collection of mining artifacts collected by a researcher at Plattsburgh State have just been donated to the Adirondack Museum. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.