Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue March 23, 2004
Ministers Plead Not Guilty
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – The two Unitarian Universalist ministers charged with marrying same-sex couples without a license have pled not guilty. As more than one hundred supporters flanked the steps of the courthouse in New Paltz, New York, the ministers' attorney expressed concern that the Ulster County District Attorney might seek to present the case to a grand jury. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.