Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
New England News
Fri June 13, 2014
Missing Pittsfield Teen Found In Arizona
A missing Pittsfield teenager will soon be returning home after being found in Arizona.
Pittsfield Police say 14-year-old Zachary Lawrence was found in Chandler, Arizona Thursday. 47-year-old Bradley David Cooper of Chandler has been arrested on various charges. Lawrence went missing from his Francis Avenue home the night of June 6. He was reported missing Tuesday.
The Berkshire Eagle reports Cooper allegedly met Lawrence online posing as a 16-year-old, calling himself Trent Thompson, and arranged to meet the 14-year-old in Pittsfield. Once picking Lawrence up June 6, Cooper allegedly drove them back to his Arizona home.
Pittsfield police say the investigation is ongoing and it’s unclear if Cooper will face charges in Massachusetts.