Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Beth Forrest
By Joe Donahue
Hyde Park, NY – Beth Forrest, food historian and Culinary Institute of America (CIA) professor, will discuss the significance of food in America, from our historic past to present times, including how supply and demand, as well as preferences and tastes, have evolved over time.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.