Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Beth Forrest
By Joe Donahue
Hyde Park, NY – Beth Forrest, food historian and Culinary Institute of America (CIA) professor, will discuss the significance of food in America, from our historic past to present times, including how supply and demand, as well as preferences and tastes, have evolved over time.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.