Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Beth Forrest
By Joe Donahue
Hyde Park, NY – Beth Forrest, food historian and Culinary Institute of America (CIA) professor, will discuss the significance of food in America, from our historic past to present times, including how supply and demand, as well as preferences and tastes, have evolved over time.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.