Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Essay: Wine and Food / Wine is Food
By Steven Kolpan
Albany, NY – Steven Kolpan, professor and chair of wine studies at the CIA, and James Beard Award winner, will discuss the relationship between food, wine, and history. Kolpan is the wine columnist for The Valley Table and Salon.com, and the author of several books on wine, including WineWise.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.