Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Essay: Wine and Food / Wine is Food
By Steven Kolpan
Albany, NY – Steven Kolpan, professor and chair of wine studies at the CIA, and James Beard Award winner, will discuss the relationship between food, wine, and history. Kolpan is the wine columnist for The Valley Table and Salon.com, and the author of several books on wine, including WineWise.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.