Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Essay: Wine and Food / Wine is Food
By Steven Kolpan
Albany, NY – Steven Kolpan, professor and chair of wine studies at the CIA, and James Beard Award winner, will discuss the relationship between food, wine, and history. Kolpan is the wine columnist for The Valley Table and Salon.com, and the author of several books on wine, including WineWise.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.