Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Essay: Wine and Food / Wine is Food
By Steven Kolpan
Albany, NY – Steven Kolpan, professor and chair of wine studies at the CIA, and James Beard Award winner, will discuss the relationship between food, wine, and history. Kolpan is the wine columnist for The Valley Table and Salon.com, and the author of several books on wine, including WineWise.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible through the support of the New York Council for the Humanities.