Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Linda Bauer
By Katie Britton
Albany, NY – Katie Britton talks with Linda Bauer about the foods featured in their book, Recipes from Historic America, including a range of dishes from our nation's past that are currently served in historic restaurants across the U.S., such as the century old Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, NH.