Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Andrew Beahrs
By Joe Donahue
Hartford, CT – Andrew Beahrs, author of Twain's Feast: Searching for America's Lost Foods in the Footsteps of Samuel Clemens, speaks about his search for America's lost wild foods-from New Orleans croakers to Illinois Prairie hen-with Mark Twain as his guide.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.