Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Andrew Beahrs
By Joe Donahue
Hartford, CT – Andrew Beahrs, author of Twain's Feast: Searching for America's Lost Foods in the Footsteps of Samuel Clemens, speaks about his search for America's lost wild foods-from New Orleans croakers to Illinois Prairie hen-with Mark Twain as his guide.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.