Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Andrew Beahrs
By Joe Donahue
Hartford, CT – Andrew Beahrs, author of Twain's Feast: Searching for America's Lost Foods in the Footsteps of Samuel Clemens, speaks about his search for America's lost wild foods-from New Orleans croakers to Illinois Prairie hen-with Mark Twain as his guide.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.