Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Andrew Beahrs
By Joe Donahue
Hartford, CT – Andrew Beahrs, author of Twain's Feast: Searching for America's Lost Foods in the Footsteps of Samuel Clemens, speaks about his search for America's lost wild foods-from New Orleans croakers to Illinois Prairie hen-with Mark Twain as his guide.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.