Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Andrew Beahrs
By Joe Donahue
Hartford, CT – Andrew Beahrs, author of Twain's Feast: Searching for America's Lost Foods in the Footsteps of Samuel Clemens, speaks about his search for America's lost wild foods-from New Orleans croakers to Illinois Prairie hen-with Mark Twain as his guide.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.