Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Ruth Reichl
By Joe Donahue
Lenox, MA – James Beard Award-winning food writer Ruth Reichl discusses historic and contemporary writing about food in periodicals, newspapers, and books, as well as her personal role in the increasingly Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.popular food memoir genre of literature.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.