Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Humanities Grant Segments
Wed October 13, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 2 - Ruth Reichl
By Joe Donahue
Lenox, MA – James Beard Award-winning food writer Ruth Reichl discusses historic and contemporary writing about food in periodicals, newspapers, and books, as well as her personal role in the increasingly Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.popular food memoir genre of literature.
Mixed Ingredients is made possible by the New York Council for the Humanities.