Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Humanities Grant Segments
Thu October 14, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 3 - Bruce Ostwald
By Joe Donahue
Hyde Park, NY – Food in art historian and CIA professor, Bruce Ostwald, discusses the significance of food in the history of fine art, exploring the visual and symbolic qualities that have made food a primary subject for still life paintings and other artworks.