Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue June 24, 2003
More Questions: Fletcher Allen Request to Buy MRI
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont's top health care regulator wants to know more about plans by Fletcher Allen Health Care to buy a state-of-the-art MRI. The machine the hospital hopes to buy is more powerful, and more expensive, than the standard machine. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.