Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Tue June 24, 2003
More Questions: Fletcher Allen Request to Buy MRI
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont's top health care regulator wants to know more about plans by Fletcher Allen Health Care to buy a state-of-the-art MRI. The machine the hospital hopes to buy is more powerful, and more expensive, than the standard machine. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.