Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri June 2, 2006
By Jessica Bloustein
East Greenbush, NY – A Tech Valley company is receiving grants from the EPA and the U-S Navy to further develop X-Ray technologies. The 16-year-old company will be expanding its facilities in the next few months and creating at least 50 jobs in the next few years. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.