Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Fri June 2, 2006
By Jessica Bloustein
East Greenbush, NY – A Tech Valley company is receiving grants from the EPA and the U-S Navy to further develop X-Ray technologies. The 16-year-old company will be expanding its facilities in the next few months and creating at least 50 jobs in the next few years. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.