Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon October 25, 2004
Most NY Candidates Ignore Issues Survey
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Project Vote Smart has released the results of its National Political Awareness Test. It's a state-by-state survey of all candidates questioning them on relevant issues. This year, candidates for office in New York all but ignored answering the questions that Project Vote Smart says voters want answers to. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.