Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon October 25, 2004
Most NY Candidates Ignore Issues Survey
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Project Vote Smart has released the results of its National Political Awareness Test. It's a state-by-state survey of all candidates questioning them on relevant issues. This year, candidates for office in New York all but ignored answering the questions that Project Vote Smart says voters want answers to. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.