Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri November 18, 2005
Mother Speaks Out About Son's Attack
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Rebekah Hedrick, the mother of the boy in Ulster County who underwent surgery for a broken eye-socket and cheekbone, after an altercation with a black classmate, is considered to be responsible for the white supremacist rally taking place outside of the Kingston High School this Saturday.
Hedrick spoke openly about what she considers to be racial tensions at the school with WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie...