Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Tue July 30, 2013
The Mount in Lenox, MA is both an historic site and a center for culture inspired by the passions and achievements of Edith Wharton.
They are presenting events just about every day of the week throughout their season including theatre, music, readings, lectures, The Wharton Salon, and ghost tours. The Mount will host their 3rd WordFest September 19-21. This year, in addition to readings and poetry, they are bringing Literary Death Match to the Berkshires.
There is a lot going on and The Mount’s Executive Director, Susan Wissler, and Communications Director, Rebecka McDougall join us to tell us more.