Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue July 30, 2013
The Mount in Lenox, MA is both an historic site and a center for culture inspired by the passions and achievements of Edith Wharton.
They are presenting events just about every day of the week throughout their season including theatre, music, readings, lectures, The Wharton Salon, and ghost tours. The Mount will host their 3rd WordFest September 19-21. This year, in addition to readings and poetry, they are bringing Literary Death Match to the Berkshires.
There is a lot going on and The Mount’s Executive Director, Susan Wissler, and Communications Director, Rebecka McDougall join us to tell us more.