Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue July 30, 2013
The Mount in Lenox, MA is both an historic site and a center for culture inspired by the passions and achievements of Edith Wharton.
They are presenting events just about every day of the week throughout their season including theatre, music, readings, lectures, The Wharton Salon, and ghost tours. The Mount will host their 3rd WordFest September 19-21. This year, in addition to readings and poetry, they are bringing Literary Death Match to the Berkshires.
There is a lot going on and The Mount’s Executive Director, Susan Wissler, and Communications Director, Rebecka McDougall join us to tell us more.