Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Mon November 18, 2013
"To Move the World: JFK’s Quest for Peace" By Jeffrey Sachs
The last great campaign of John F. Kennedy’s life was not the battle for reelection that he did not live to wage, but the struggle for sustainable peace with the Soviet Union.
A struggle written about in the new book To Move the World: JFK’s Quest for Peace - it is written by Jeffrey Sachs a world renowned professor of economics, leader in sustainable development, and a senior UN advisor.