Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue June 14, 2005
Mudslides force closure of section of Adirondack Northway
By Pat Bradley
Bolton, NY – Violent thunderstorms Monday night produced heavy rains that washed out a section of Interstate 87 about a thousand feet south of Exit 24 - the Bolton Landing exit. The mudslide has forced an indefinite shut down of both sides of the Adirondack Northway between exits 23 and 25, near Warrensburg, north of Lake George.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.