Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New York News
Tue June 14, 2005
Mudslides force closure of section of Adirondack Northway
By Pat Bradley
Bolton, NY – Violent thunderstorms Monday night produced heavy rains that washed out a section of Interstate 87 about a thousand feet south of Exit 24 - the Bolton Landing exit. The mudslide has forced an indefinite shut down of both sides of the Adirondack Northway between exits 23 and 25, near Warrensburg, north of Lake George.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.