Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue June 14, 2005
Mudslides force closure of section of Adirondack Northway
By Pat Bradley
Bolton, NY – Violent thunderstorms Monday night produced heavy rains that washed out a section of Interstate 87 about a thousand feet south of Exit 24 - the Bolton Landing exit. The mudslide has forced an indefinite shut down of both sides of the Adirondack Northway between exits 23 and 25, near Warrensburg, north of Lake George.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.