Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue September 30, 2008
Mukasey appoints prosecutor to look in to controversial firings
CT – U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey has appointed a Connecticut prosecutor to pursue possible criminal charges against republicans who were involved in the controversial firings of nine U.S. attorneys. WAMC's Charlie Deitz reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.