Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue September 30, 2008
Mukasey appoints prosecutor to look in to controversial firings
CT – U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey has appointed a Connecticut prosecutor to pursue possible criminal charges against republicans who were involved in the controversial firings of nine U.S. attorneys. WAMC's Charlie Deitz reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.