Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Tue April 4, 2006
Before The Music Dies - 4/3/06
Albany, NY – Filmmakers Andrew Shaptner and Joel Rasmussen spent years criss-crossing the country, quizzing hundreds of musicians, journalists, industry experts, and music fans. The question they asked? "What is the future of American music?"
The result is a new documentary about their journey called, "Before The Music Dies." The Roundtable's Jennifer Nathan spoke with the filmmakers at the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, Texas last month. She started by asking them what they expected to find when they set out on this journey.