Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Tue April 4, 2006
Before The Music Dies - 4/3/06
Albany, NY – Filmmakers Andrew Shaptner and Joel Rasmussen spent years criss-crossing the country, quizzing hundreds of musicians, journalists, industry experts, and music fans. The question they asked? "What is the future of American music?"
The result is a new documentary about their journey called, "Before The Music Dies." The Roundtable's Jennifer Nathan spoke with the filmmakers at the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, Texas last month. She started by asking them what they expected to find when they set out on this journey.