Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed December 7, 2005
NARH posts $6 million loss
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Many hospitals in the Northeast Region are facing financial challenges. Steps taken in recent months by Northern Berkshire County's largest health care organization have not been enough to stem a massive 6-million dollar loss at North Adams Regional Hospital.