Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon January 12, 2004
National Group Pushes Medical Marijuana Agenda in VT
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A national organization seeking to legalize the medical use of marijuana has begun a TV-ad campaign in Vermont. The Marijuana Policy Project hopes the spots will help persuade Governor Douglas and House legislators opposing the measure to change their minds. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.