Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Arts & Culture
Wed July 25, 2012
National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, NY
The National Museum of Dance in Saratoga Springs is the only museum in the country dedicated solely to dance. They have a lot of great events coming up – including their annual gala on August 11th during which Ben Vereen will be inducted as their 48th inductee into the Cornelius Vanderbilt Whitney Hall of Fame.We learn more from Donna Skiff (Director of the National Museum of Dance) and Sarah Hall Weaver (Assistant Director and Curator).