Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Hudson Valley News
Mon April 1, 2013
Natural Foods Distributor to Build in Orange County
A national distributor of natural, organic, and specialty foods is opening a distribution center in Orange County, its first in New York.
State officials say United Natural Foods, Inc. will construct a state-of-the-art, 525,000-square-foot warehouse and distribution facility in the Town of Montgomery, investing more than $55 million and creating more than 360 jobs. The new facility is expected to be up and running by fall of 2014. Located near I-84, the new distribution facility will be the second largest in United Natural Foods’ network. Empire State Development, the state’s economic development agency, is providing the company with $3.6 million in tax credits.