Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu April 5, 2012
Navajo Nation Sues Urban Outfitters Over Trademark
The Navajo Nation is accusing the retailer of trademark infringement. Members say Urban Outfitters sold goods that used the Navajo name and symbols without permission. Host Michel Martin talks with Navajo Times contributor Bill Donovan about the case, and why some Native Americans find certain uses of the Navajo name offensive.