Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Thu February 23, 2012
NBA Hall-Of-Famer Beats Prostate Cancer
Oscar Robertson is considered one of the NBA's greatest all-time players. He was diagnosed with stage three prostate cancer a little more than a year ago. He's now cancer-free and wants to raise awareness about screenings. He speaks with host Michel Martin about why many men may be afraid of getting tested.