Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu February 23, 2012
NBA Hall-Of-Famer Beats Prostate Cancer
Oscar Robertson is considered one of the NBA's greatest all-time players. He was diagnosed with stage three prostate cancer a little more than a year ago. He's now cancer-free and wants to raise awareness about screenings. He speaks with host Michel Martin about why many men may be afraid of getting tested.