Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed October 1, 2008
Neal: House will have the votes to pass a financial rescue bill
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts Democratic Representative Richard Neal of Springfield predicts the House will have the votes later in the week to approve a financial rescue bill very similar to what was turned down Monday. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.