Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed November 9, 2005
Negiotiations tense with Greenfield teachers
By Jessica Bloustein
Greenfield, MA – Health insurance coverage for public employees in the Northeast Region has become a major issue in many communities. In Greenfield, Massachusetts, negotiations between the city and its teachers union may be stymied further this week after the city filed legal action against the union and the state labor relations commission.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.