Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed November 9, 2005
Negiotiations tense with Greenfield teachers
By Jessica Bloustein
Greenfield, MA – Health insurance coverage for public employees in the Northeast Region has become a major issue in many communities. In Greenfield, Massachusetts, negotiations between the city and its teachers union may be stymied further this week after the city filed legal action against the union and the state labor relations commission.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.