Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu September 2, 2004
New Anti-Harassment and Anti-Bullying Laws In Vermont schools
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – New anti-harassment and anti-bullying policies are in place for the start of the new school year in Vermont. The laws are meant to clarify what harassment is and how schools can better handle it. It also requires schools to update their discipline policies on bullying.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley