Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Wed October 24, 2012
A New Avenue To Alternative Worship Is Based On An Old Idea
The Episcopal Diocese of Western Massachusetts recently launched a new initiative to reach out to people of faith who have become disaffected by the institutional church. It’s called Clearstory Collective and it promotes opportunities for people seeking faith based communities and alternative worship. It is the brainchild of Rev. Christopher Carlisle, the diocesan missioner to higher education. He spoke with WAMC’s Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill.