Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New England News
Wed April 21, 2010
New C-Note Unveiled, Made in Berkshire County
By Charlie Deitz
Washington DC – Today the U.S. Treasury unveiled its new 100 dollar bill in Washington DC. The new note features moving graphics, color-shifting and about a dozen other new security features. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports that the new bill was produced right in Berkshire County
For a link to the new bill's website Click here.
A video showing the new bill in production...