Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
WAMC New England News
Wed April 21, 2010
New C-Note Unveiled, Made in Berkshire County
By Charlie Deitz
Washington DC – Today the U.S. Treasury unveiled its new 100 dollar bill in Washington DC. The new note features moving graphics, color-shifting and about a dozen other new security features. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports that the new bill was produced right in Berkshire County
For a link to the new bill's website Click here.
A video showing the new bill in production...