Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed April 21, 2010
New C-Note Unveiled, Made in Berkshire County
By Charlie Deitz
Washington DC – Today the U.S. Treasury unveiled its new 100 dollar bill in Washington DC. The new note features moving graphics, color-shifting and about a dozen other new security features. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports that the new bill was produced right in Berkshire County
For a link to the new bill's website Click here.
A video showing the new bill in production...