Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri August 13, 2004
New Clinic First of Its Kind in New England
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – The ribbon was cut today on a new health care clinic in Berkshire County that's the first of its kind in New England. According to a survey conducted by the clinic, there are more than 10,000 people in Southern Berkshire County and the neighboring parts of Connecticut and New York that fall into the health care gap. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.