Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Thu March 23, 2006
New Concert Venue on Woodstock Site
By Deborah Runcie
Bethel, NY – A multi-million dollar performance art center is scheduled to open in Sullivan County this summer.
It's already attracting major musicians, as well as money that county officials say is needed to revitalize the economy.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.