Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
WAMC New York News
Wed November 16, 2005
New emergency warning system in Agawam
By Jessica Bloustein
Agawam, MA – The city of Agawam, Massachusetts is looking to implement a computerized emergency warning system that would be the first of its kind in the nation.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.