Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Herbert London: Anti-Zionism At Northeastern
WAMC New York News
Wed November 16, 2005
New emergency warning system in Agawam
By Jessica Bloustein
Agawam, MA – The city of Agawam, Massachusetts is looking to implement a computerized emergency warning system that would be the first of its kind in the nation.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.