Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Science & Technology
Tue July 13, 2004
New Forest Rules Concern Environmentalists
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Bush administration proposed new rules affecting the country's national forests yesterday. Opponents of the proposal say regulations against logging in national forests are being swept aside. There is a national forest in Vermont, and while environmentalists are concerned, Vermont officials don't think the new rule will have much impact here..