Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Science & Technology
Tue July 13, 2004
New Forest Rules Concern Environmentalists
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Bush administration proposed new rules affecting the country's national forests yesterday. Opponents of the proposal say regulations against logging in national forests are being swept aside. There is a national forest in Vermont, and while environmentalists are concerned, Vermont officials don't think the new rule will have much impact here..