Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
WAMC New England News
Tue August 5, 2008
New Head At Springfield Housing Authority
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – William Abrashkin, a retired Massachusetts Housing Court judge is the new executive director of the Springfield Housing Authority. He runs the largest public housing authority in Western Massachusetts with more than 23 hundred housing units at 27 locations.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill talked with Judge Abraskin about his new job.....