Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu March 16, 2006
New Jail Scheduled to Open in May
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – Even though the construction manager of the new Ulster County jail has been fired because of repeated project delays, a target date is firming up for its opening.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.