Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Mon October 6, 2003
New Living Facility for Homeless Vets
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – A federal grant will go towards helping homeless veterans in need of housing and support services in the Western Massachusetts area. The United Veterans of America received the grant. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson talked with their executive director about how the new funding will affect the area's homeless veteran population.